Meeting the top of Copeland (Emerson)
Factory tour & tasting of the TWI Job Instruction methodology
Emerson Climate Technologies, which included the Mikulov plant, became part of Copeland in 2023. It employs more than 18,000 people worldwide and nurtures the HVACR product portfolio in the global market. This is a complete system that is used for heating and cooling. Under the Copeland brand, state-of-the-art compressors, controls, thermostats, ventilation, software and monitoring solutions are developed and manufactured for residential, commercial and industrial customers.
Experience the environment of a manufacturing company where training takes place using the TWI Job Instruction methodology and see for yourself that these tools really work. TWI Job Instruction provides an effective and standardized system for training newcomers. It speeds up the training process, helps proper adaptation and communication between the manager and the subordinate. It also helps the effective process of increasing the polyvalence and substitutability of current employees.
We offer you only 18 tickets for this unique event. Copeland reserves the right to cancel the participation of a company that is a direct competitor.
What will be the agenda of the meeting?
- 10:00 – Welcoming of guests, introduction and breakfast
- 10:15 – Presentation of Copeland (Emerson Climate Technologies)
- 10:45 – Factory tour
- 12:00 – Lunch and coffee time
- 12:30 – Presentation: Successful Beginnings of TWI Job Instruction Implementation
(Jan Maruška, Production Supervisor & TWI Trainer, Copeland)
- 13:30 – Presentation: Effective continuation of the implementation of TWI Job Instruction
(Imrich Papp & Jitka Tejnorová, DMC management consulting)
- 14:30 – Questions, networking – steps to successful implementation
- 16:00 – End of the meeting and departure home