Agile company management
In cooperation with Pal Blah, we have prepared a set of three workshops that will teach us how to improve planning and delivery using agile methods.
In cooperation with Pal Blah, we have prepared a set of three workshops for the upcoming period, which will focus on the agile way of managing the company. Over the years of cooperation, you have had the opportunity to see him at several of our events and conferences. We believe that he is a true expert in his field. After the workshops, it is possible to follow up on an internal consultation directly in your company, along with recommendations on how to improve, measure, plan, implement.
Pavol (Palo) Blaho, lecturer & coach
(ex Head Agile Consultant, Société Générale Group)
Proper deployment of Agile will help society and individuals.
Let’s bring joy and enthusiasm back to our work.
Specialist in introducing new ways of working and transformation in teams and entire companies. Setting up processes and roles with a positive impact on the way deliveries are delivered. Mentoring, coaching and supervision for Product Owners, Scrum Masters and Leaders. Motivation and process change at the team and organizational level. 25 years of experience in IT around the world (U.K., Germany, Ireland, U.S.A, Holland), from IT technician, through programmer, project manager, Scrum Master to Agile coach and consultant who helps companies, managers and teams to find a new taste for work and make it something that we all enjoy and motivate. His name can be found in the educational materials of Harvard University. The transformation of one of the Top Financial Institutions, which he carried out together, is held up as a model all over the world.
How companies become even better by using Agile.
What is the motivation for change? Why change a society that “works relatively”? How to take the way you work to a better level? Get a brief overview of new ways of working in modern companies (Netflix, Google, Facebook, Toyota, Intel, Amazon, Spotify,…), developing, supporting and servicing products and services.
A well-functioning company needs to think about the products, services, organization and process in its organization once in a while. A brief overview of the most widely used agile methods.
What the training will bring you:
- Awareness of why the way companies work needs to change. Development from Henry Ford to Elon Musk.
- Agile manifesto – what does it actually mean?
- A brief overview of team-level workflows. What is Scrum and Kanban. What roles and what process have well-functioning teams.
- A brief overview of the company-wide organisation and process. From the team to the top management.
- A process for the whole company. What is SAFe, LeSS, Agile@Scale, Tribe, Squad, QBR, CI/CD, Release Train.
- How to measure it all -> OKR vs. KPI.
- Recommendations on how to start implementing modern ways of working from an Agile coach who together implemented a transformation that made it into Harvard University textbooks.
Are we really Agile? And do we even need any Agile?
You are considering implementing Scrum and Kanban processes at your team level. Or do you already work “some Friday”? Let’s brush up on the basic rules and processes at the team level together. Ways of working are constantly changing, what worked years ago may no longer be completely valid, there is no time to waste time. We will go through and straighten out what is needed.
Brief overview of basic workflows at the team level and synchronization between teams.
What training will bring you:
- Awareness of why procedures established for years may no longer work completely.
- We will briefly review what Agile actually is.
- Scrum, Kanban, everything you wanted to know but were afraid to ask.
- What tasks, responsibilities and roles does the Product Owner have?
- What should the Scrum Master do for us?
- Well, what about management? How to be cool with him?
- What is SAFe, LeSS, Agile@Scale, Tribe, Squad, QBR.
- Do we need DoD, DoR, CI/CD, Release Train?
- How to measure it all -> OKR vs. KPIs. Do we need any estimates?
- Well, let’s pour some pure wine, how does it work in your team?
- Recommendations on how to work better from an Agile coach who has international experience not only as a Scrum Master, but also as a SW developer (so not just a theorist).
How to be successful with Objectives and Key Results (OKR).
What exactly are OKRs? Why OKR has become a standard in successful companies. How do they complement KPIs? Get inspired by the most successful such as Google, Microsoft, Uber, Twitter, telco and financial institutions. How to set and measure goals. How they move their company, society and their personal development a step further.
Learn to understand OKR. Why does this way of planning and measuring move companies forward and become the norm for successful ones?
What training will bring you:
- Why is it so hard to plan?
- History of OKR.
- You will understand what Objectives and Key Results are.
- You will learn to combine OKR and KPI.
- You will get information about how one of the Top financial institutions in the Czech Republic dealt with the implementation of OKR.
- You will learn to create, measure and edit OKRs.
- You will get recommendations for OKR deployment from real practice.
- Real practice on personal and real work goals.
- Recommendations on how to start implementing modern ways of working from an Agile coach who together implemented the transformation that made it into the textbooks of Harvard University.