- During our work we use project management – each project is managed by a project manager who becomes for a certain period of time a part of Client's team; the project manager is responsible for project results, reports regularly to responsible person at Client's side that can be in diverse parts of the project owner, board of directors, general director or HR manager etc.
- In advance we agree with the Client the extent of competencies and responsibilities within the project to ensure our consultants are able to adequately take over activities linked to communication and representation of the Client outwards – communication with labor offices, agencies etc.
- We report to Client consecutive project results, hand over documents for approval and at the same time inform the Client about potential risks and problems that appear during the project execution
- We ensure all administrative activities needed for the project through our back-office specialists thus save the Client from additional administrative support expenses
Benefits for the Client
- We take over the responsibility for the given project, manage operational activities so that Client's manager can concentrate on strategic and concept management
- We ensure for the Client service for necessary period of time and in an appropriate extent; activity outsourcing does not burden the Client with problems of given process and consecutive redundancies of the specialists after the project is over, solves substitutability and sickness absence
- We help the Client to build image of an attractive employer in both periods – during growth and during reduction of business or production activities
- We guarantee success and effectiveness of executed processes proved by a whole range of successful reference projects